In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Cozumel Mexico to provide tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
Most popular cruise destination in the Western Caribbean with over 3.2 million passengers sailing on 1,072 ships a year accorinding to cruiseportinsider.com Only has a population of just over 75,000. It’s a big draw for both cruise and land-based travellers due to the great tropical climate and incredible sea and reef for snorkelling and diving. Widely accepted as being the best place to do these activities in the Caribbean.
Listen to the episode:
- Faro Celeriac Eco Park
- Discover Mexico Park.
- Stingray Beach.
- Museum de la Isla Cozumel.
- Chankanaab National Park.
- Mayan Ruins: El Cedral.
- Mayan Ruins: San Gervasio.
- Beaches: Palancar and Paradise Beach.
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up for the Latest Tips For Travellers email.