In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Belize City in Belize and provides tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
Many guide books describe Belize City as an unattractive, run down and not very appealing or safe place to visit. However, things are changing and it is an important gateway to the stunning Belize Barrier Reef, Mayan Ruins and many eco-tourist activities and attractions. These are all explored in the podcast.
Listen to the show online now:
- Belize Barrier Reef.
- Caye Caulker.
- San Pedro.
- Belize City sights: Museum of Belize, St John’s Cathedral and House of Culture.
- One Barrel Rum Distillery.
- Altun Ha Mayan Ruins.
- Lamanai Mayan Ruins.
- Xunantunich Mayan Ruins.
- Cave Tubing.
- Belize Zoo.
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Going on a cruise? Want a great deal?
- Get great advice and deals through the Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: find out more at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruiseline