In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Singapore and provides tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
I like Singapore. A lot. I’ve been lucky enough to visit this city and country rolled into one multiple times, and every time I go I like it even more. While some travellers describe it as sterile compared to other large Asian cities, this has never been my experience. I find it a modern city that is incredibly efficient, smart, tidy, safe ? and full of fun things to do. You just need to know the right things to see and do. This is the purpose of this tip for travellers episode!
My aim is to make sure you do not waste your time in Singapore by sharing the best things to see and do.
Listen to the episode online using the player below:
The episode covers the following must-see sights and attractions:
- Gardens By the Bay.
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel and Complex.
- ArtScience Museum.
- Take a “Bum Boat” trip along Singapore River to Clarke Quay.
- Eat at the Cheapest Michelin Star Restaurant in the World.
- Kampong Glam.
- National Gallery.
- Sentosa Island.
If you are looking for things to do in the evening, I recommend the following:
- Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari.
- Raffles Hotel Long Bar to have a Singapore Sling
- Official tourist site: http://www.yoursingapore.com/en.html
- My videos:
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Going on a cruise? Want a great deal?
- Get great advice and deals through the Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: find out more at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruiseline